True Farma is a founding sponsor of Creative Change Productions, a non-profit education company. The partnership’s focus is addressing the incorrect narrative about medicinal cannabis and to deliver much needed product and dosing information directly to patients and caregivers.
The Benefits of Hemp
The Benefits of Cannabis
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. True Farma shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. True Farma does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, True Farma does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
True Farma will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.