Aunt Zelda's Nighttime Infused Olive Oil - 30ml
Aunt Zelda's Nighttime Infused Olive Oil - 30ml relaxing and sedating medical cannabis-infused olive oil tincture. For sleep and rest, naturally.
Natural products precisely measured for quality & consistency.
Myrcene, limonene, alpha-pinene, beta-caryophyllene, and beta-pinene are the dominant terpenes
- For patients requiring support for sleep
Aunt Zelda’s has refined a specialized extraction and dosing method that results in consistency, predictability and puts control back into patients’ lives. We infuse only top-shelf cannabis flowers into our oils.
Our team is constantly researching the effects of different cannabis profiles on specific conditions, and use this information to provide the best medical cannabis solution for our patients.
Dosing information from Aunt Zelda's
Aunt Zelda's infused olive oil is ideal for patients wanting a precise target dose of THC and CBD. Most patients find benefit in getting two oils, one high in THC and one high in CBD, which allows them to dose accurate amounts separately or together in a specific ratio. Having two oils also allows a patient to not be locked into a single ratio and take the exact quantity of THC and CBD they feel is appropriate for a particular situation.
In general, the most important thing for patients is finding the right combination of THC and CBD for their conditions. However, the strain and associated terpenes can also be critical. For example, products derived from strains high in sedating terpenes like myrcene and linalool are more likely to be calming, while strains high in stimulating terpenes like limonene and pinene are more likely to be energizing. Choosing the right strain can maximize the impact of THC and CBD and minimize potential unintended side effects.
For patients completely new to cannabis, starting with 1mg of THC or less and/or 5mg of CBD is a reasonable start, and both primary cannabinoids can be slowly increased until finding relief.
With a known concentration level of any medicine, an accurate target dose of THC or CBD can be administered. The formula is: Target Dose (mg) / Concentration (mg/mL) = Volume of Dose (mL)
- The volume of medicine required to achieve a target dose is calculated by the above formula.
- For example, delivering an 8mg dose from a THC Infused Olive Oil at 8mg/mL would require - 8mg / 8mg/mL = 1mL.
- If the target dose was 10mg, the calculation would be 10 / 8 = 1.25mL.
- Since most droppers, including Aunt Zelda's, only go up to 1mL, the total dose would be comprised of a 1mL dose immediately followed by a .25mL dose.
- Aunt Zelda's droppers feature marked increments of .25mL, .5mL, .75mL, and 1mL to simplify dosing.
Of course, many target doses yield volume levels outside of .25mL increments.
- For example, delivering a 15mg dose with the THC Infused Olive Oil would require - 15/8 = 1.88mL. With the dropper gradations alone, the closest someone can accurately get is 1.75mL.
- The remaining .13mL (1.88mL – 1.75mL) can be ingested as drops. There are 30 drops in 1mL, so multiplying 30 by any mL level gives the equivalent number of drops – 30drops/mL x .13mL = 3.9 drops, estimated to 4 drops. Therefore, the total dose to achieve 15mg would be 1.75mL + 4 drops.
For patients new to cannabis, using a microdosing approach is often a suitable start. Knowing there are 30 drops in 1mL, the potency per drop of any medicine can be calculated. In the case of the THC Infused Olive Oil, 8mg/mL / 30drops/mL = .27mg/drop. This allows a patient to start as low as .27mg and increase in .27mg increments if they prefer. For patients very sensitive to THC or who need to precisely add it to CBD doses, this approach offers a slower start.
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of products on this website has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Keep all products out of reach of children and animals. For medical use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use, as cannabis use may be harmful. Any intoxicating effects of products may be delayed by up to two hours, and may impair the ability to drive or operate machinery. Please use extreme caution. Government warning: Cannabis products may only be possessed or consumed by persons 21 years of age or older unless the person is a qualified patient.
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED