Kikoko Sympa-Tea Can of 10 Single Serve Tea Pouches
Kikoko Sympa-Tea can of 10 single serving tea pouches, to ease aches and pains, and relieve stress and anxiety. High CBD, low THC, ginger, turmeric & more.
Sympa-Tea: For Pain and Calm
- 20mg CBD / 3mg THC per individual sachet
- Each pouch contains 1 sachet
- Each can contains 200mg CBD, 30mg THC in 10 sachets
Sympa-Tea is designed to treat multiple types of pain by inducing muscle relaxation, reducing inflammation and decreasing the sensation of pain. It’s a mentally relaxing tea that takes the edge off stress and anxiety. Paired with anti-inflammatory powerhouses turmeric, ginger and licorice root, this tea is immensely healing and is great for daily preventative care. Our belief is that CBD is a powerful contributor to well-being and preventative medicine. CBD itself is a completely non-psychoactive compound, and has been found to be a neuroprotective, anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory, kills some cancer cells and works as an antidepressant.
Organic ingredients: ginger, tumeric, orange peel, black pepper, star anise, cinnamon, licorice root, and KikoGold cannabis active.
Psychoactivity: Low for most people.
- A true healing tea, but not just for pain. The tea is a perfect low-dose entrance to cannabis for anyone
- Contains powerhouse anti-inflammatories: turmeric, ginger, black pepper
- Great for: menstrual cramps, back pain, post-workout recovery, muscle spasms, post-chemo nausea and overall mood lift.
- The 20mg of CBD is anti-anxiety, anti-nausea
- Pour 6-8 ounces of boiling water over one Kikoko tea bag. (The amount of water has no effect on the cannabis potency of your tea).
- Steep for at least 90 seconds, after which all the active cannabis ingredient will have dissolved. Steep further for taste.
- Unlike many other canna drinks, no additional ingredients are needed to activate the tea.
Kikoko uses the purest, top-shelf cannabis, herbs and tea leaves. Our cannabis is organically sun-grown in Mendocino, the heart of the Emerald Triangle. We use medical-grade, CO2-extract cannabis oil to create KikoGold, our natural, water-soluble ingredient. Our teas are all-organic, pesticide- and toxin-free sourced from sustainable, artisanal farms.
"Kikoko is a women-owned company inspired by a friend who battled cancer. We offer all-organic, low-dose, cannabis-infused herbal teas. Based on clinical research, each tea is designed for a purpose in mind, pairing thoughtful cannabinoid ratios, synergistic herbs and herb terpenes for mood, libido, sleep and pain. Caring deeply about what we put into our own bodies, we test everything thoroughly to ensure all our products are pesticide, mold, and toxin-free and accurately dosed."
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of products on this website has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Keep all products out of reach of children and animals. For medical use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use, as cannabis use may be harmful. Any intoxicating effects of products may be delayed by up to two hours, and may impair the ability to drive or operate machinery. Please use extreme caution. Government warning: Cannabis products may only be possessed or consumed by persons 21 years of age or older unless the person is a qualified patient.
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED