Kikoko Tranquili-Tea Single Serve Tea Pouch
Kikoko Tranquili-Tea can of 10 single serve tea pouches, to elax, sleep, and conquer insomnia, with THC and CBN for restfulness and natural relaxation.
- 5mg CBN / 3mg THC per individual sachet
- Each pouch contains 1 sachet
Tranquili-Tea is formulated to help people fall and stay asleep. CBN produces a sedative and relaxing effect that induces sleep, while THC increases sleep duration. Our herb blend includes chamomile and valerian root, which have been used throughout time as sleep agents.
Organic ingredients: peppermint, chamomile, valerian root, lemon myrtle, licorice root, rosemary, lemongrass, lavender, cornflower petals, and KikoGold cannabis active.
Psychoactivity: Low for most people.
- Unique cannabinoid ratio helps users fall and stay asleep
- Synergistic herbs relieve anxiety and have sedative effects
- For less nighttime fluid, steep in half the water (potency the same)
- Best drunk 60 minutes before lights out
- May help migrainesHOW TO MAKE KIKOKO TEA
- Pour 6-8 ounces of boiling water over one Kikoko tea bag. (The amount of water has no effect on the cannabis potency of your tea).
- Steep for at least 90 seconds, after which all the active cannabis ingredient will have dissolved. Steep further for taste.
- Unlike many other canna drinks, no additional ingredients are needed to activate the tea.
Kikoko uses the purest, top-shelf cannabis, herbs and tea leaves. Our cannabis is organically sun-grown in Mendocino, the heart of the Emerald Triangle. We use medical-grade, CO2-extract cannabis oil to create KikoGold, our natural, water-soluble ingredient. Our teas are all-organic, pesticide- and toxin-free sourced from sustainable, artisanal farms.
"Kikoko is a women-owned company inspired by a friend who battled cancer. We offer all-organic, low-dose, cannabis-infused herbal teas. Based on clinical research, each tea is designed for a purpose in mind, pairing thoughtful cannabinoid ratios, synergistic herbs and herb terpenes for mood, libido, sleep and pain. Caring deeply about what we put into our own bodies, we test everything thoroughly to ensure all our products are pesticide, mold, and toxin-free and accurately dosed."
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of products on this website has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Keep all products out of reach of children and animals. For medical use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use, as cannabis use may be harmful. Any intoxicating effects of products may be delayed by up to two hours, and may impair the ability to drive or operate machinery. Please use extreme caution. Government warning: Cannabis products may only be possessed or consumed by persons 21 years of age or older unless the person is a qualified patient.
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED