Mary's Medicinals Remedy Tincture Remedy Tincture - 1:1 CBN:CBD
This tincture offers a winning combination that fosters sleep and counters discomfort with a minimized psychotropic effect.
- 200mg CBN: 200mg CBD per bottle
- Citrus vanilla flavor
- Fosters sleep and counters discomfort
- Safflower-oil based
- Vegan, Sugar-Free, Additive-Free
- CBN is best known for its sedative properties
- The synergistic properties of CBN and CBD may induce sleep and aid in pain management with a minimized psychoactive effect, making the two cannabinoids a winning combination
- Sublingual delivery is discreet and convenient
- Tincture effects usually peak about 90 minutes after consumption and can last 4 to 8 hours
- Dosing a tincture is easier than dosing an edible
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of products on this website has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Keep all products out of reach of children and animals. For medical use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use, as cannabis use may be harmful. Any intoxicating effects of products may be delayed by up to two hours, and may impair the ability to drive or operate machinery. Please use extreme caution. Government warning: Cannabis products may only be possessed or consumed by persons 21 years of age or older unless the person is a qualified patient.
Shake before use. Place dropper under tongue, allowing the oil to be absorbed sublingually for at least 30 seconds. Wait two hours to feel full effect.
- Begin with 5-10 mgs 1-4 times per day
- Increase by 5-10 mgs every week till needed effects are attained
- If symptoms worsen reduce dose by 5-10 mg and hold a week
- Dosing range 10-50 mgs per day
- Watch for side effects of pharmaceuticals as dosing increases
*Dosing protocols represent general guidance on using ratios of CBD/THC with tinctures. Dosing is not specific to a particular brand. These guidelines are a starting point to add predictability, and a homeopathic approach of reading your own body must be applied to cannabis medicine.
Cannabinoids are generally believed to be safe, and drug interactions are believed to be limited if dosing is kept to under 50mg per day. If higher levels are needed for patients with cancer or serious illness, consult with a healthcare practitioner and talk to your regular doctor about RX interactions.
Data is drawn from research and patient care consultations of Holistic Caring, and are written by Elisabeth Mack, RN, MBA, who is True Farma's Director of Clinical Operations.